Boosts Cellular Energy and ATP Production, Activates NRF2 to stimulate internal antioxidant production. Critical antioxidant and cellular protection to assist in cellular recovery, mitochondrial function, detoxification, muscle function and recovery, glucose and insulin metabolism. Vital for recovery in the EMS horse with insulin resistance and the PSSM horse. Benefits any the competitive athlete with improved energy and stamina.
Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair ATP & NRF2
Phase Two Metabolic Support for the EMS Horse
Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair ATP & NRF2 is a unique blend of Astaxanthin 1.5%, Acetyl-Carnitine, Ascorbic Acid, and Alpha-Lipoic Acid, which target mitochondrial function, ATP production, antioxidant production, oxidative stress, and fatty acid utilization, without challenging existing reduced antioxidant defenses in the horse.
Chronic health ailments in the horse often equate to decreased cellular and mitochondrial function, reduced energy or ATP production, and low internal or endogenous antioxidant production. This can compromise the equine patient dramatically in regards to overall health, hoof health and growth, infection susceptibility, proper insulin and glucose metabolism, and overall ability to recover and thrive.
Potent antioxidant and mitochondrial cellular support formula. Boosts mitochondrial function, improves ATP production and activates NRF2 for internal antioxidant production. Supports healthy metabolism, cellular energy production and recovery, detoxification, glucose (sugar), and insulin metabolism. Assists muscle recovery and function, benefits PSSM horses.
Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair is phase two metabolic support for the horse suffering from equine metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance. Useful along with PHASE ONE support, Cur-OST EQ Keto Oil, which assists the EMS horse in producing internal ketones for energy and insulin regulation.
Benefits both the overweight EMS horse, PSSM horses, and leaner horses to support and enhance overall cellular health!
Need more insight? Read EMS in the Horse and Therapies Explained.
- How does Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair ATP & NRF2 benefit my horse? Equine metabolic and PSSM horses often have compromised cellular function as a result of impaired ability to utilize carbohydrates for cellular energy production. As the cells are impaired in the long-term, cellular energy and ATP are decreased, which then impacts natural antioxidant defense mechanisms including glutathione production. As the cellular function declines further, your horse becomes more compromised on a cellular level, and ability to recover, heal, maintain proper metabolism, and skin and hoof health are compromised. Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair formula utilizes specific antioxidants, along with acetyl-carnitine, that directly impact mitochondrial function, improve cellular health, promote detoxification and natural antioxidant production. This helps your horse to reach a higher level of potential for recovery in their health. Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair is not just for the EMS or PSSM horse, leaner and fitter horses benefit as well due to positive impact on stamina and recovery.
- What does PHASE TWO metabolic support mean? The average EMS horse, especially those with insulin resistance, has more internal damage that goes beyond just an elevated insulin level, an overweight body condition, poor hoof growth and laminitis. In order to truly help the EMS horse with insulin resistance, different factors need to be addressed to improve cellular health, mitochondrial function, and metabolism. Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair is designed to be used as a second part of a regimen to assist the EMS horse, using the Cur-OST EQ Keto Oil as the phase one or first step.
- How long and what dose is required to benefit my horse? It is best to monitor your horse’s antioxidant and free radical levels with blood testing to get an idea of how severe the problem is and also to use these levels for future monitoring. In most horses, without testing, 1-scoop is used once daily in the evening prior to an overnight rest for 14 days or two-weeks. At that point, many horses can be reduced to 1/2 scoop once daily for long term support, but the ability to reduce the dose is dependent upon the severity of your horse’s condition, response to therapy, and many other factors. Some horses benefit from long-term administration, while other horses may only require support for 1-2 months, dependent on other factors and efforts put into place to assist with overall cellular health.
- Have any side effects or problems been noted with Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair? No, no side effects or problems have been noted in clinical trials but caution is advised when giving along side of other antioxidant supplements as there could be synergism and interaction.
- Do horses with PSSM or polysaccharide storage myopathy or other muscle conditions including tying-up benefit from Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair? YES! All of these horses often have underlying problems in cellular function, mitochondrial health, and antioxidant production. Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair can benefit muscle tissue as well, improving function and cellular health. The ingredients contained in the formula have been noted to improve muscle health and recovery, with reduced enzyme production, after prolonged exercise.
- What is the difference between Cur-OST EQ Cell Repair and EQ P450 blend for the horse? The EQ Cell Repair is a more aggressive cellular support and antioxidant promoting blend targeting the horse requiring a higher level of assistance in health and soundness. The EQ P450 does target cellular health and energy, but does it on a lower level, and also targets insulin, glucose and digestive health. The EQ P450 is more targeted towards long-term support in the EMS, PSSM, or other horse in need of cellular support.