The Metabolic Horse; Repairing the Mechanism
By Tom Schell, D.V.M, CVCH, CHN
- 80 pages, 11 chapters
- Dives deep into metabolic syndrome in the horse, how and why it happens
- The importance of cellular health
- The influence of digestive health
- Insulin resistance and management
- Alternative approaches and theories
- Ketogenic approach, herbal therapies
- Modification of diet, exercise, and influence of stress
- Foot health and proper balancing approaches
Take control of your horse’s metabolic problems and regain health, performance, and vitality!
Limited Supply Available!