"Seeing The Whole Horse"
By Dr. Tom Schell, D.V.M., CVCH, CHN
- 274 pages, 31 Chapters, 8 x 11 " spiral bound
- Multiple full color images
- You have the power to take control of your horse's health, lameness and enhance performance. Through a level of understanding of how diet, stress, environment and genetics play into the process of inflammation, you can make changes to produce real results. Dr. Schell takes you through the process of inflammation, in a step-by-step fashion, how it plays a role in almost every horse health and lameness condition, and how to most effectively manage it. He also provides detailed backgrounds on physical examinations, lameness conditions, health conditions and means of enhancing overall performance.
- Detailed chapters on allergies, laminitis, navicular disease, EIPH, COPD, colic, hoof care, feeding, and many other conditions.
- A must have equine manual for every horse owner!
Supplies are limited.