Stamina and performance are two key issues on the competitive horse owner’s minds. Those two factors can make all of the difference and separate your horse out from the others in any competition, whether if it is barrel racing, flat racing, dressage or jumping. There are many contributors to enhancing stamina and performance, some of which are inherent in that horse, but others can be manipulated to enhance results! It’s not really about “Performance Enhancement” but more so about “Health Restoration“. If we restore health and cell function, then performance and stamina soon follow.
Energy…it is what we are talking about and the body needs to produce energy not just to survive but to THRIVE! Energy production gets down to a cellular level and is dependent primarily on two things; adequate nutrition and resources, and also proper cell function. Often, in many patients both of these factors are players in poor performance, leading back to not just an improper diet but also poor cell function. We can have the best diet in the world, but if those cells are impaired, on some level, they will not be able to function correctly. This can lead to low energy or ATP production.
Low Energy Production impacts:
- Stamina and Performance
- Cell Function including joints, tendons/ligaments, hoof health, respiratory function, vision and even proper digestion
Low Energy Production can be a result of:
- Inadequate nutritional program, lack of precursors for energy production
- Chronic inflammation and oxidative damage impacting mitochondrial function
- Ongoing stress, energy drains through training/competition, or even other health ailments or injuries
Poor energy production is not always evident clinically, but more so revealed in poor performance and stamina. In some horses, we do appreciate a lack of overall energy and sluggishness, but this is not always the case. More so, we look for performance issues and potential energy drains which may be present in that horse, as a result of ongoing health or lameness concerns.
Cur-OST® EQ Revive provides many clinical benefits including:
- Potent levels of Organic Cordyceps sinensis and Astragalus powders to promote healthy cell energy production (ATP)
- Supports healthy circulation and oxygen exchange, through enhanced nitric oxide production
- Provides potent antioxidant support to protect against mitochondrial damage
- Provides support for a healthy immune response
- Benefits lung function and even kidney health
- Assists in overall healing and vitality secondary to improved cell function and energy production
- Produces and supports a ‘controllable’ energy to enhance stamina and performance
Cur-OST® EQ Revive may be the answer your horse is seeking! Especially beneficial in cases of ongoing health or lameness issues to assist in recovery, in addition to stamina and performance!